Did I simply use sugar within the title of the keto recipe? Yes Used to do, you will find I understand which makes us a dick. If was triggering for you personally and today you’re binging on black lava salted caramels, I am really sorry.
But when you’ll forgive me for around nine minutes, I’ll provide you with your new favorite desserts. Or breakfast. I won’t judge……
- 2 large free-range eggs
- 2 tablespoons of ghee, melted although not hot
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup mixed berries ( chopped bananas, particularly and/or blueberries )
- 2 tablespoons of organic cream cheese, 70 degrees
- 1/4 cup torani sugar-free vanilla syrup
For that whipped cream
- In one-serving blender, blend the eggs, sweetener, ghee and cream cheese until smooth.
- Scrape right into a small microwave-safe bowl or regular-sized mug.
- Stir within the almond flour, then stir within the berries.
- Microwave the batter on high for four minutes.
- Meanwhile, wash the only-serve blender, adding the heavy cream and brown sugar sweetener.
- Blend until you can observe the mix stiffen and prevent blending.
- Voila, whipped cream!
- Once the mug cake is completed, allow it to awesome for any minute approximately, adding the whipped cream and revel in!
Notes For You
- Without having softened ghee or cream cheese, make use of the microwave to nuke them for ten seconds approximately until they are soft although not hot enough to prepare the eggs whenever you pour it in. You ought to be fine, I actually do this constantly.
- Without having brown sugar sweetener, no biggie, regular plain whipped cream works fine, or add a few of the vanilla torani syrup !