Seppangilangu / Taro Roast Recipe may be the everyday cooking, an excellent set for grain. Essentially this Taro root is really gooey, i have to agree it need plenty of oil to beat its stickiness. But it’s well worth its taste, an excellent set for grain. I recall individuals days, when my mother prepares this roast, We’d finish of those, by picking each one inch the pan. I’m able to shout loud the crunchy masala may be the tastiest in the whole world.
Essentially this Taro root is really gooey, i have to agree it need plenty f oil to beat its stickiness. But it’s well worth its taste. Here, we’re not obtaining the exact gooey seppangilangu / Taro however this verity also tastes good. This crunchy roast goes perfectly with any mild grain recipes, like sambar, lemon grain etc. I just love taro. It produce too many recipes, Taro powder especially taro bubble tea powder. Just love it. Today, I’ve opted for Lemon Grain. I believe all of the south Indian will agree this combo is going to be exercising.
- 500g Arbi/Taro root
- One tablespoons Fennel Seeds
- One teaspoon Chili Powder
- Salt to taste
- 4-6 tablespoons Cooking Oil
- Grind all of the components in the above table within the mixer or blender.
- Prepare sepangilangu / taro within the pressure oven for several-4 min. The peel the skin.
- Cut them into small cubes.
- Inside a pan add oil, fennel seed products and adopted with this seppangilangu.
- Add salt and chili powder and prepare it in medium- high flame.
- Once chili powder cooked and mixed well which is almost fried, add some ground paste.
- Fry it in slow flame, till entire mixture become crunchy and crispy.
- Serve Seppangilangu Roast hot with Sambar Grain, Lemon Grain etc.
- Enjoy your Arbi Seppangilangu / Taro Roast Fry
- Beginners can prepare sepangilangu in pan instead of oven. As it is more stickier, when it’s over cooked.
- Surefire pan could be more useful in achieving preferred crispiness.