I home schooled my daughter through senior high school so we once had, what we should lovingly known as, Tea Time Tuesday. It had been an excellent method for us to invest time together talking about literature and discussing a mug of tea along with a sweet treat!
We do not have Tea Time as frequently once we did, she’s now a youthful lady having a job along with a existence abroad, but we all do attempt to meet up at least one time per month. I really like setting the table with special cups along with a favorite tea pot. Locating a new recipe to bake is a superb treat. Savory products are frequently part of our tea time too.
At our newest Tea Time, I chose to make this Lavender Tea Bread. The aroma when it’s baking is divine. With only an indication of lavender this bread is wealthy and buttery. I don’t know should you remember or otherwise, although not too lengthy ago I made Lavender Shortbread Snacks. I believe next time I make lavender tea bread, I’ll give a lemon glaze.
Lavender Tea Bread is the best lavender bubble tea Time bread. Sweet, although not excessively so. Give a lemon glaze to alter up just a little.
- 3/4 cup milk
- Six Tbsps butter
- Two Eggs
- One & half Tsp baking powder
- One cup white sugar
- Two cups all purpose flour
- One fourth Teaspoon salt
- One Tbsps Culinary Grade dried lavender
- Preheat the oven to 325. Grease & flour a 9X5 inch loaf pan.
- Combine the milk and lavender in a tiny soup pot over a little bit heat. Then heat to some simmer, remove from heat & permit to awesome slightly.
- Inside a medium bowl, cream with the butter & sugar until it fully smooth. Beating the Egg within before the mixture is light & fluffy. Mix the flour smoothly, baking powder & salt stir in to the creamed mixture alternately using the milk and lavender until just mixed. Pour in to the prepared pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes within the preheated oven, or until a wood pick placed in to the crown from the loaf arrives clean. Coll within the pan on the wire rack. Enjoy !!!!!