Some people says it’s a funny thing even my wife he does not have a sweet tooth. But I am not really purchasing it. I chose to make this cocktail for her and told her what’s was, She required a sip, then his face totally illuminated, funny right? Yea it is.
Now, if you’re someone who’s not much into sweets and someone provides you with a Pecan Cake Martini, you’ll most likely have a sip or two and be happy with it. Right? Not this gentleman… not really a drop remained.
Sure the bourbon and pecan liqueur might have had something related to it. However I say NAY! I believe someone must admit they love sweets nearly as much as I actually do!!!!!!!
- Half cup turbinado sugar
- Half ounce praline pecan liqueur
- 0.5 ounce Torani caramel syrup
- Two pecan halves
- 1.5 ounces bourbon
- 1.5 ounces caramel cream liqueur
- One ounce heavy cream
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice
- Then add all liquid ingredients in to the cocktail shaker, and shake for 25-thirty seconds
- Pour into prepared martini glasses.
- Enjoy Pecan pie martini !!!!!!!