Happy Halloween Day!!!!! Hopefully you’ve got a fabulous day and relish the people you like.
This Raspberry Hot Cocoa with Nutella Whipped Cream is really a truly scrumptious and decadent method to celebrate! The small touch of raspberry inside your hot cocoa is heavenly – particularly when combined with trade-mark hazelnut flavor of Nutella. The mixture is really a sweet experience to see a loved one!!!
Ingredient That You Need
- Two cups half and half
- Two tbsp Nutella
- One chocolate bar of course good quality
- One cup heavy whipping cream
- Two tsp powdered sugar
- Three tsp torani raspberry beverage syrup
- Chocolate curls (It’s Optional)
- Heat half and half until it almost reaches a boil. Then add chocolate and stir until melted. Merge raspberry syrup and pour into cups.
- To help make the Nutella cream, whip cream with Nutella and powdered sugar until soft peaks form. Spoon into raspberry hot cocoa. Garnish with chocolate curls and fresh raspberries if preferred.